Marketing Communications Writer
Ideal candidates must possess the following MINIMUM qualifications needed for this position:
- You must have at least five years experience writing marketing communications.
- You must be comfortable writing for business and/or technical decision maker audiences.
- You must be familiar with, and have written, common marcom deliverables such as brochures, white papers, datasheets, website content, case studies, and newsletters.
- You must be able to familiarize yourself with each client’s specific concepts, practices, and procedures as necessary.
- You must be able to interface with cross-functional teams (marketing, engineering, testing, etc.) to extract data required for a project.
- Experience writing marketing collateral for companies in networking, security, enterprise infrastructure, business processes, verticals marketing, and/or sales distribution.
- Be willing to work at our client’s site. Some positions may allow for telecommuting, but you MUST have the ability to work in their office if needed.
- You will be responsible for the quality of your work product!
- We will ask to see PDF samples of your work.
REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED – MUST HAVE EXCELLENT REFERENCES!!
All interested individuals should forward their resume to email@example.com.* Please reference “Marketing Communications Writer” in the subject line and list your hourly salary requirements in the body of the e-mail and/or cover letter (if attaching one).
* PRINCIPALS ONLY. Recruiters, please DO NOT contact us. DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.