Marketing Communications Writer
Envision Technology Marketing Group, Inc. (ETMG) is seeking freelance contract marketing communications writers to work in ongoing roles with our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Silicon Valley.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience writing marketing communications.
- Comfortable writing for business and/or technical decision maker audiences.
- Familiar with, and have written, common marcom deliverables such as brochures, white papers, datasheets, website content, case studies, and newsletters.
- You must be able to familiarize yourself with each client’s specific concepts, practices, and procedures as necessary.
- You must be able to interface with cross-functional teams (marketing, engineering, testing, etc.) to extract data required for a project.
- Experience writing marketing collateral for companies in networking, security, enterprise infrastructure, business processes, verticals marketing, and/or sales distribution.
- Be willing to work at our client’s site. Some positions may allow for telecommuting, but you MUST have the ability to work in their office if needed.
- You will be responsible for the quality of your work product!
- We will ask to see PDF samples of your work.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Marketing Communications Writer” in the subject line and list your hourly salary requirements in the body of the e-mail and/or cover letter (if attaching one).
Envision Technology Marketing Group, Inc., (ETMG) specializes in technology-based marketing communications for technology-based companies. Our customers don’t need to bring us up to speed — we know their business, their customers and their sales channels. Marketing Communications, all forms, every function adding up to one thing — highly effective marketing communications for some of the world’s biggest technology companies (Fortune 100). Without a doubt, that’s what we do best – Writing, Editing, Print, Web, Production, Interactive Media, Design Services, Project Management…yes, WE DO THAT.