Marketing Program or Project Manager
Envision Technology Marketing Group, Inc. (ETMG) is seeking Marketing Program and Project Managers for full time employment and contract opportunities (both full and part time). Positions may be working with ETMG or directly with one of our clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a marketing program or project manager.
- Must excel at both time and project management. Our positions require the ability to juggle many different tasks to ensure that the right events and deliverables come in on time, including purchase orders, meetings and individual projects and commitments.
- Experience in marketing communications and have managed the development of common deliverables, such as brochures, white papers, datasheets, websites and case studies.
- Experience working with a large, corporate marketing department, either as a direct employee or as an internal or external consultant.
- Ability to assign projects to our internal and external creative resources and track marcom deliverables through completion.
- Be able to think critically, putting puzzle pieces together from many different sources to come up with the right solutions for our clients.
- Must be an excellent communicator!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Required Technical Attributes:
- Experience using FileMaker a plus.
- This is a virtual/remote positions only. Viable candidates must have a home office equipped with a Mac or Windows computer, MS-Office, phone and high-speed DSL or cable Internet connection.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Marketing Program or Project Manager” in the subject line and list your salary requirements in the body of the e-mail and/or cover letter (if attaching one).
Envision Technology Marketing Group, Inc., (ETMG) specializes in technology-based marketing communications for technology-based companies. Our customers don’t need to bring us up to speed — we know their business, their customers and their sales channels. Marketing Communications, all forms, every function adding up to one thing — highly effective marketing communications for some of the world’s biggest technology companies (Fortune 100). Without a doubt, that’s what we do best – Writing, Editing, Print, Web, Production, Interactive Media, Design Services, Project Management…yes, WE DO THAT.