Web Programmers – HTML (Freelance/Contract)
Envision Technology Marketing Group, Inc., (ETMG) specializes in technology-based marketing communications for technology-based companies. Our customers don’t need to bring us up to speed — we know their business, their customers and their sales channels. Marketing Communications, all forms, every function adding up to one thing — highly effective marketing communications for some of the world’s biggest technology companies (Fortune 100). Without a doubt, that’s what we do best – Writing, Editing, Print, Web, Production, Interactive Media, Design Services, Project Management…yes, WE DO THAT!!
ETMG is seeking HTML Programmers to work with us on a freelance basis.
IDEAL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
– Experience working with corporate style/brand guidelines. Our clients have extremely detailed and exacting standards that you must follow—every single time.
– Must be able to communicate clearly with a designer for implementation of their design on a micro-site, landing page, web widget, etc.
– Minimum 5 years of experience working in a professional, independent environment, with little supervision
– Able to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Freelancers must have their own equipment, software, and internet service. Since you would work remotely from your own home office, you must have:
– Your own computer—2 years old or newer. We prefer Macs, Mavericks or higher. Windows 7 +
– Adobe CC2014 (previous version ok, but not preferred) and Microsoft Office (2010)
– Strong abilities using production tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), MS Word, MS Powerpoint, HTML, etc. a definite MUST!
– Reliable high-speed internet access: high-speed DSL or Cable Internet connection to allow for the transfer of large files
– FTP software
– Telephone/cell phone
– Instant messenger
References will be checked – you must have excellent references!!
NOTE: These positions are FREELANCE/CONTRACT on an “as-needed basis” – Hourly Rate Negotiable.
All interested individuals should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.* Please reference “Production Artist & Designers (Freelance/Contract)” in the subject line and list your hourly salary requirements in the body of the e-mail and/or cover letter (if attaching one).
* PRINCIPALS ONLY. Recruiters, please DO NOT contact us. DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.